Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Strange Dreams 27-28Dec2011

I was with a group of people in a building.  I suddenly got the idea to have us all look out the window at the night sky.  We did, and it was beautiful.  There were stars everywhere and the moon was shining.  As I looked out and around, I saw endless rows of beautiful rolling mountains.  I started to comment on how glorious it all was, and how wonderful it was that God had made the world so beautiful.

My mother, father, and I were trying to get somewhere on time.  We had to get to a rocket.  My mom was trying to get one last thing ready before we went.  My dad kept saying how we would be late.  I was climbing up a latter onto the roof to help my mom, who was retrieving a book.  The roof was steep, so she was pushing it along with her arm, while she pushed herself along with her leg.  I thought that was a good way to do it.

I was in an old home way back, a hundred years ago.  I had traveled back in time to help someone.  I was in the house with an lady.  I was sitting down when she made eye contact with me, and asked me who I was.  I rose, shook her hand and said my name (Woah, nearly spilled some beans there). She asked me where I was from.  I knew that I couldn't tell her the exact truth so I said Germany, because I was born in Germany.  Or I told her that my family was from Germany.

I had gone with another man to go pick something up, and we were going to be late getting back to the rocket before it launched.  We had about 10 seconds and we were running.  I told him to hold my hand, because I was going to use my power to make us both run faster.  He grabbed my hand, and then expressed surprise at how fast we were running.

No comments:

Post a Comment