Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Strange Dreams 20-21Dec2011

I was playing a game of Magic. One person had a card that they played at the beginning of the game that made each player flip over the top cards of their libraries until they revealed four land cards.  If it was a basic land card, it would go into play, otherwise it would go into their hand.  Any instants or sorceries were put into the graveyard.  I remember all  of this because we discussed how the card was working.  Anyways, there were about six people playing this game.  The guy on my left had really long hair and a long beard.  The man on my left was a friend of mine with red hair.  I remember when it was my turn to flip over card, I was able to put one more basic land card into play. I had an island and a mountain.  I remember that I had really old cards, when the guy to my left had really new cards, and I was embarrassed that I had such old cards.

Then Kermit the frog was singing "Rainbow Connection" and I knew I was about to wake up, but I forced myself to stay asleep because I wanted to hear the rest of the song.

Anyways, here's a link to it.  It's a good song!

No comments:

Post a Comment