Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Strange Dreams 26Nov-27Nov2011

I can't remember all the details of the many dreams I had last night.  Although, I find myself wanting to forget the details from the last dream I had.

In one dream, I was in a room.  A gray cat walked in the room and started to walk around randomly in it.  I had to avoid stepping on the cat or something bad would happen.

Then there was a dream that I went into the doctor's office and I was sitting on a chair.  The doctor's assistant came into the room with a large needle. He opened up a scroll and started to read off a bunch of stuff that didn't make sense to me at all.  I felt very confused and nervous.  Then the doctor said "Exile yourself from that chair." I asked "Where do I sit instead?" I ended up sitting on a bench as someone wheeled in a strange table.  Apparently it was some kind of surgery table.  It had a strange contraption near the end of it.  I knew that somehow my leg was supposed to be put in it, and it was there so that the leg wouldn't move around so much during surgery.  That's when another group of people came into the room.  One of them had a white coat on and a strange tool in his hand.  The tool had a small saw.  I knew that saw was for cutting open my leg.  I was hoping at that point that the needle contained some kind of anesthetic so that I couldn't feel it as they cut my leg open.  I felt terrified.  That's when the assistant said "Exile yourself from the bench." I asked him where I should sit, or at least I tried too.  I had a lot of questions, and I was terrified about what would happen next.

That's when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment