Friday, November 25, 2011

My Strange Dreams 24Nov-25Nov2011

I think I had one dream last night, but oddly, it repeated itself.  Dream deja vu?  I'm pretty sure it was the same dream at least.  It's been awhile since I've woken up, so some of the details are fuzzy now.  This is what I remember.

I was in a group of people.  I had to look at a man and say what things I saw in him.  I had to put it into two different categories or buckets.  I don't remember exactly what it was I said about the man.  He was taller than me, had glasses, and was a doctor apparently.  The dream went on, and then I was back in the same situation. This time, I remember making reference to his glasses.  I said "Yes, in one bucket I see clear glasses that overtake things."  The man gave me a confused look.  "Overtake, meaning you see all the details, thoroughness."  The man seemed to understand then.  I felt grateful at that time I could explain what I meant to someone for once.  Then I said in the other bucket, the glasses were dusty and didn't see much.  Apparently the man understood what I meant about that.

Then we were standing side by side.  The man smiled at me and put his arm around me, and I snuggled in close.  I can remember how he felt.  I can remember how good it felt.  Then we were walking away and he was behind me.  It was dark and we were in a line of people that was curving off to the left.  He put his hand on my shoulder, and it felt like skin to skin contact.  I was confused.  I was sure I had a shirt on.  I tried to look, but I couldn't see if I had one on or not.

Then it was some sort of side scrolling thing, with lots of platforms.  We had to unlock the entrance to somewhere, some sort of secret underground chapel.  I ran along and pushed up something that had a fleur de lis on it.  That slid something to the side, out of the way.  I then went down a very long elevator.  The stone all around me was yellowish.  Then I came down into a dark chapel, with a few bits of light streaming through some windows.  I was deep underground.  I was trying to hide from someone.  I remember there was someone in the chapel, but I don't remember anything he said.

I then went back up the elevator.  There was some kind of operation we had to do.  I felt like I was being watched, but I didn't want anyone to know I had gone down to the chapel.  I thought it was the Church of the Survivor, but I immediately thought 'It can't be that!'.  Then I was on top.  I was watching someone give a speech.  He said something particularly shocking.

Well, that's all I remember from the dream.  It was a pretty weird one, especially since parts of it happened twice.  It seems like an odd conglomeration of personal experience and books I've read in the past few months.  I'm sure there's some video game elements mixed in there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment