Monday, December 9, 2013

I Have A Pet Black Dog

I watched a really interesting video the other day about depression.  Some of you readers may know that I experience depression.  I thought the video was really insightful into how it can feel and how it can influence me.  I hope that it helps all of you understand this better.




I haven't been posting much lately here on this personal blog.  I guess I haven't had much to say.  Life has been a blur.  Thanksgiving came and went.  Work has been pretty sporadic. Some weeks are calmish and others are really stressful.  For the most part, I'm just trying to hold it all together.

Take care.
-Andrew

3 comments:

  1. Wow.
    Boy the end of this video sure felt good.
    Thanks for posting it.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're holding it together okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is having the 'black dog' in some point of their life. I did. In fact he visited me from time to time. My solution is I prayed to God and ask for His guidance. Also, I never run away from problems. I learned I have take the bull by the horns.

    Jarod

    ReplyDelete